Get Involved – Think it’s time to get stuck in? How you can help:
You can volunteer as a one off or on a regular basis get in contact and discuss what you would like to do
If you want to be involved you can help us! At The Foxton Centre, we like to get creative about how the community can get involved, for individuals and businesses. Why not:
- Get your office/workplace to adopt TFC & become our advocates.
- Sponsor an event.
- Raise money for us by taking part in a fundraising activity (it doesn’t have to be a marathon!)
- Place a poster in your workplace (would you like this, or this).
- Help us with practical donations
- Talk to us about an idea you’ve got.
- Donate to our Hungry Campaign (in person either at Ravenous or Cafe Fresch)
- Buy a piece (or two) of our merchandise from our shop.
Drop us a line & let’s get talking!