Get Involved – Think it’s time to get stuck in? How you can help:
We have had quite a lot of enquiries about volunteering over the past few weeks. So we are going to have a session on the evening of the 27th Feb at 6.30 p.m. for prospective volunteers at the Foxton Centre. Staff from our different services will be available to discuss the opportunities available. We’ll provide some refreshments too. If you bring ID we can start the DBS process too, you would need passport driving licence and recent bank statements / utility bills
See you then
If you want to be involved in other ways that’s OK, you can still help us! At The Foxton Centre, we like to get creative about how the community can get involved, for individuals and businesses. Why not:
- Get your office/workplace to adopt TFC & become our advocates.
- Sponsor an event.
- Raise money for us by taking part in a fundraising activity (it doesn’t have to be a marathon!)
- Place a poster in your workplace (would you like this, or this).
- Help us with practical donations
- Talk to us about an idea you’ve got.
- Donate to our Hungry Campaign (in person either at Ravenous or Cafe Fresch)
- Buy a piece (or two) of our merchandise from our shop.
Drop us a line & let’s get talking!