Much of our support comes from local companies and their employees. There are many ways of joining in and supporting our 50th anniversary appeal.
- Bring along a staff team to provide some elbow grease on our community projects
- Offer volunteer skills to help run or manage our activity
- Organise an event with your employees to have fun and raise funds
- Publicise our anniversary appeal to your staff and encourage involvement
- Use what your business does to help our appeal
Listen to our CEO, Jeff Marsh, give some examples as to how you can be involved and describe the work two local companies have undertaken recently https://youtu.be/NcVUNTx4qkU